Requirements and Limitations
- All members of KACo Workers Compensation Fund and/or KACo All Lines Fund are invited to apply for grants for future purchases of safety equipment, training, or consulting services, made with the intent of helping the member reduce losses in connection with either of these two insurance programs.
- The application will remain available during the entire application period, which runs August 15, 2019 through October 15, 2019.
- All applications will be considered. However, loss and/or prevention areas that will be given priority during this year’s applicant selection process are as follows: those designed to help reduce slip, trip and fall hazards; those designed to help reduce auto accidents; those designed to reduce losses involving jail operations.
- Members may submit up to three (3) separate applications during the application period.
- Each grant shall be limited to a maximum reimbursement of $10,000. Members will be required to contribute an additional 20% to any grant awarded.
- In order to be considered, applications must be submitted online by October 15, 2019. Submissions made after October 15, 2019 will not be considered.
- We’ll let you know if you’ve been selected to receive your grant after October 15, 2019, and then you’ll be able to make decisions about moving forward with your purchases. It’s that simple!
**If you have questions about this new program, please contact Michael Ray at 800.264.5226.